Termination of pregnancy is when a woman decides to end her pregnancy by medical means before the full term. The woman must be under 13 weeks pregnant to choose Termination of pregnancy without giving reasons. HOPE ABORTION CLINIC Dr Makhoyi+27 65 871 4900 or ask us a question email@example.com.
If she is between 13 and 20 weeks pregnant, the Termination of pregnancy may be terminated only under specific conditions. If she is more than 20 weeks pregnant, it will be done only if her or the foetus’ life is in danger or there are likely to be serious birth defects.
Women of all ages have the right to Termination of pregnancy and should never be denied the service because of their age. It’s, however, advisable to be accompanied by a trusted adult (a parent, aunt or teacher) for support if you are under 18.
Termination of pregnancy, or abortion, is the ending of a pregnancy by removing a fetus before it can survive outside the uterus. Terminating your pregnancy is your legal right if you are over 12 years old.
There are two types of safe abortion procedures:HOPE ABORTION CLINIC +27658714900
* Medical Procedure (often called the abortion pill): The pill can only be used to terminate a pregnancy during the first 10 weeks after your last menstrual period. This can be done by a doctor, a registered nurse or midwife. Once you have taken the pill, a gentle suction method will be used to remove the pregnancy from the uterus. This is a very quick and simple procedure that takes less than 5 minutes.
* Surgical Procedure (a minor same-day surgical procedure): This is done if your pregnancy is over 10 weeks. This is a surgical procedure where the pregnancy is removed through your vagina. It is performed by a doctor. The procedure takes 10 to 20 minutes. You’ll rest for 30 minutes to an hour after that while your health care providers make sure you are well.
Termination of Pregnancy. HOPE ABORTION CLINIC +27658714900
If you’re thinking about having a termination of pregnancy (abortion), you’re not alone. Different people have their own reasons for having an abortion. The reasons may include:
* They’re not ready to be a parent yet.
* They do not want children, or they are not ready for children, financially or emotionally.
* They want to finish school, focus on work, or achieve other goals before having a baby.
* They’re not in a relationship with someone they want to have a baby with.
* They’re in an abusive relationship or were sexually assaulted.
Your HOPE ABORTION CLINIC +27658714900 center has compassionate, professional staff who can give you accurate information, non-judgmental support, and expert health care — no matter what you decide to do about your pregnancy.